Monday, November 24, 2008

This and That...

I just wanted to thank everybody who comes and reads, I saw that I just reached the 2,000 hit mark with that last chapter. Thanks too, to all of you who leave me comments, I love reading them and what everybody thinks. I'll even admit that a couple of comments have swayed me one way or another when I wasn't sure which way to go! Special thanks to Bayaderra, I think you've commented on every chapter since you've been reading.

Also I probably won't be posting the rest of the week as I have Thanksgiving plans and a bunch of work to get caught up on, once everyone leaves over the weekend (stupid real life, lol). Who knows I may pop out a chapter sooner, but I'm not counting on it, should be something by the end of next week! But happy Turkey Day to every one in the US! And thanks as always for reading!

~Rachel

3 comments:

heatherbonjovi said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you to Rachel!! Can't wait for the next chapter, and see what Melissa is going to tell Jon.

Bayaderra said...

You are very welcome Rachel! Whats a little support from one Jersey Girl to another :)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving neighbor!

Peg said...

What a wonderful story. I've just read it all over the past few days and I'm hooked. Melissa is just wonderful and Angela, oh my god, we should all have a Jovi buddy like her not mention what a wonderful friend she is.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.